Definition of terms
"Site Administration" (hereinafter referred to as "Site Administration") - authorized employees on site management, acting on behalf of the site, who organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determines the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
"Personal data" - any information related directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable individual (personal data subject).
"Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
"Confidentiality of personal data" is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or any other person who has obtained access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
"Site User" (hereinafter referred to as "User") - a person who has access to the site through the Internet and uses the site.
"Cookies" is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time it tries to open a page of the respective site.
"IP address" is a unique network address of a host on an IP network.
- name, surname, patronymic of the User;
- User's contact phone number;
- e-mail address;
- delivery address of the Goods;
- the residence of the User.
The Timescanner.pro website protects the Data which is automatically transmitted during the viewing of the advertising blocks and when visiting the pages where the statistical system script ("pixel") is installed: IP address; information from cookies; information about the browser (or other program which accesses the advertising display); access time; address of the page where the advertising block is located; referrer (address of the previous page). Disabling cookies may prevent access to parts of the Timescanner.pro website that require authorization.
Purposes of collecting personal information of the user
The administration of the Timescanner.pro website may use the personal data of the user for the purpose:
- Identification of the User registered on the Timescanner.pro website for the purpose of subscription, ordering and/or entering into a remote purchase agreement with Timescanner.pro;
- Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the "Timescanner.pro" website;
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notices, requests concerning the use of the Timescanner.pro website, the provision of services, and the processing of requests and applications from the User;
- Determining the location of the User for security purposes, fraud prevention;
- Confirmation of reliability and completeness of personal data provided by the User;
- Creation of an account to make purchases, if the User has given consent to the creation of an account;
- Notification of the User of the Timescanner.pro website about the status of the Order or subscription;
- Processing and receiving payments, confirmation of tax or tax benefits, contesting payment, determining the right to receive a credit line by the User;
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support when problems arise with the use of the Timescanner.pro website;
- Providing the User, with his or her consent, with product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of Timescanner.pro or on behalf of Timescanner.pro's partners;
- Advertising activities with the consent of the User;
- Providing the User with access to the websites or services of Timescanner.pro's partners in order to obtain products, updates and services.
Methods and terms of processing personal information
Processing of personal data of the User is carried out without limitation of the term, in any legal way, including in information systems of the personal data with use of means of automation or without use of such means. The User agrees that the Administration of the site has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, to courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the site "Timescanner.pro", including delivery of Goods or subscription.
Personal data of the User may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Administration of the Site shall inform the User of the loss or disclosure of personal data.
The Administration of the Site shall take the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties. The Administration of the Site together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of personal data of the User.
Privacy policies of third parties
- We make it easy for you to login through your social media accounts.
- We use MailChimp to send useful materials and special offers to our subscribers.
- Advertising cookies used by Google allow us to display ads to our users based on their visits to our or any other websites.
Third parties who use them to login
Obligations of the parties
The user is obliged:
Provide the personal data required for the use of the Timescanner.pro website;
Update and supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
The administration of the site is obliged:
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of personal data of the User according to the procedure usually used to protect such information in the existing business turnover.
- Blocking of personal data related to the respective User from the moment of application or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body on protection of rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
Responsibility of the parties
In case of loss or disclosure of the Confidential Information, the Administration of the Website shall not be liable if this confidential information:
- Became the public domain before its loss or disclosure. Was received from a third party before it was received by the Administration of the site.
- Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
Prior to filing a lawsuit against the User of the Timescanner.pro website for disputes arising out of the User's relationship with the Administration of the website, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute). The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of consideration of the claim.
Updated September 18, 2019.